Other commercial properties for sale in Wivelsfield Green, East Sussex
Guide Price £4,350,000
- 97-99 Charing Cross Road to be let to Caffè Nero on a new 15 year term
- 95 Charing Cross Road let to The Change Group until November 2022
- Rent of £195,000 per annum
- Part Freehold, part 999 year Leasehold Interest
Excess of £2,500,000
- D1/D2 Community use building of 15,880 sq ft (GIA).
- Opportunity to create additional space.
- Situated just off Edgware High Street in North London.
- Served by good public transport links.
- Potential for redevelopment subject to planning.
Price on Application
- Prominent investment opportunity in a popular student location
- Licensed HMO with potential for 25 bedrooms, living and cooking areas
- Scope to extend, convert or redevelop subject to nec planning consent
- Offer in the region of £1.9m for the whole
- Offers accepted for the whole or part.
Guide Price £1,500,000
- Owner operated elements including tea rooms, farm shop and play barn
- Tenanted elements including garden centre and wildlife rescue centre
- 9 bedoom period farm house currently let as a Bed and Breakfast
- EPC ratings C to F
- In all about 8.1 hectares (20 acres)
Guide Price £800,000
- Residential Investment: Long Leasehold Interest For Sale
- 7 x Two Bedroom Residential Apartments
- 125 Year Lease from 25/12/2007 (119 Years Remaining)
- Fully Let on Assured Shorthold Tenancies
- Rental Income of £69,300 per annum (7.3% Gross Yield)
Excess of £595,000
* Currencies are changed from British Pound (GBP) to either Euro (EUR) or US Dollar (USD). Rates updated daily at approximately 01:00 hours.