Other commercial properties for sale in Wivelsfield Green, East Sussex
Excess of £8,500,000
- 77 flats providing a total of 103 double bed rooms
- Current gross income £620,940 per annum
- Assured Shorthold Furnished Tenancy Agreements
- Main Block constructed in 2010
- Central location close to Cardiff University campus and Cardiff City
Guide Price £5,000,000
- Call for Offers - 12pm Tuesday 24 January 2017
- Stunning Grade 2* listed building and estate
- Function / wedding venue, residential study centre and former school
- Close to the M4, Chippenham, Bath and Bristol
- Circa 102,000 sqft set within 38.1 acres
Excess of £2,640,000
- Aberdare is a market town approximately 24 miles North West of Cardiff
- The Retail Park is situated to the South of the Town Centre
- Good sized and well configured accommodation
- Occupiers include Greggs, Costa Coffee, Farm Foods, Halfords & Dominos
- Total Passing rent of £196,900 pax.
Region of £2,200,000
- 8 Houses in Multiple Occupation in Fallowfield and 1 in Chorlton
- 39 bedrooms across the Portfolio
- Passing rent of £130,642 p.a. for the 2016/17 academic year
- Potential income of approx £155,295 p.a. for the 2017/18 academic year
- Gross Yield on passing rent of approximately 6%
Excess of £1,750,000
- New 10 year lease
- Admiral is a leading FTSE 100 Company
- Low Passing rent of £200,000 per annum (£5.30 per sq ft)
- Generous car parking ratio of 1:158 sq ft
- A long leasehold for a term of 125 years from 15th October 1998
Guide Price £1,350,000
- Mixed use retail building arranged over 3 floors.
- Current passing rental £77,000 pa.
- Redevelopment potential subject to planning permission.
- Offers are sought in excess of £1,350,000 .
Guide Price £1,275,000
- Grade II Listed 17th Century Country House
- Prominent road side position on the edge of the Sussex Downs
- Immaculate residential home
- Income producing B&B and self-contained apartment
- Separate private residence
Guide Price £1,150,000
- Main house with 7 en suite letting bedrooms & staff flat
- Detached 3 bedroom bungalow
- Function/conference facilities for up to 150 people
- 8 bunkhouses for up to 40 people
- Touring caravan/camp site for 60 permanent & 80 seasonal pitches
Asking Price £600,000
Guide Price £525,000
- Located on the pedestrianised section of King Street.
- Attractive building designed in a Watson Fothergill style.
- Suitable for a variety of uses subject to planning permission.
- Offers are sought in the region of £525,000.
* Currencies are changed from British Pound (GBP) to either Euro (EUR) or US Dollar (USD). Rates updated daily at approximately 01:00 hours.