Other commercial properties for sale in Wivelsfield Green, East Sussex
Excess of £16,200,000
- Prime location forming part of NG2 Business Park.
- Let to 5A1 covenant Homebase.
- Comprising a purpose built retail warehouse.
- Current passing rental of £1,200,000 per annum.
Excess of £3,850,000
- Courtyard Scheme of 7 Modern high quality office buildings.
- 70% of the income is derived from excellent covenants
- Combined passing rent of £406,998.76 per annum (£8.44 per sq ft)
- Low rental base
- Low rental base
Guide Price £3,500,000
- Prime West End retail location, in close proximity to Oxford Street
- Let to Starbucks Coffee Company (UK), with rent passing of £130,000
- The next rent review is due on 1 July 2018. The current estimated
- Our client is seeking offers in excess of £3,500,000 (Three
Excess of £2,750,000
Excess of £2,000,000
- Let to excellent covenants including BDW Trading t/a Barratt Homes
- BDW Trading Limited occupy 56% of the floor space
- Ideally located on junction 32 of the M4 and within 5 miles of Cardiff
- Attractive and well let park in an excellent environment
- We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £2,000,000.
Guide Price £1,500,000
- Owner operated elements including tea rooms, farm shop and play barn
- Tenanted elements including garden centre and wildlife rescue centre
- 9 bedoom period farm house currently let as a Bed and Breakfast
- EPC ratings C to F
- In all about 8.1 hectares (20 acres)
Excess of £1,000,000
- Single let office Investment let to Barnardo`s Charity covenant
- Prominent location with excellent road side frontage
- Lease expires July 2025
- Passing rent of £82,097.28p per annum
- Long leasehold at a peppercorn rent
Guide Price £850,000
- The property comprises a retail unit extending to 3,720 sq ft (345.59)
- Let to Wolverhampton Wanderers FC with lease expiry on 30th July 2017
- The property produces a rental income of £90,000 per annum
- Seeking offers in the order of £850,000 subject to contract & exc VAT
- Purchase at this level reflects a net initial yield of c. 10%
Asking Price £600,000
Excess of £595,000
* Currencies are changed from British Pound (GBP) to either Euro (EUR) or US Dollar (USD). Rates updated daily at approximately 01:00 hours.